Oral B Genius Electric Toothbrush Set
Special Pricing: $100
Set also includes a $20 Rebate from Oral B
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
lnfection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visit to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Associations (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will contact you beforehand to ask you some questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We are requesting you wear a mask upon entering and exiting our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- No one can accompany you to your appointment other than guardians of minor children.
- You will see the waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children's toys, since those items cannot be disinfected.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and want to take every step to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.